Reports to: The Board of Directors
Summary: The Program Manager is responsible for the overall management and execution of the programs and projects of the organization in accordance with its vision and mission.
Overview: The Program Manger provides oversight and overall management, planning, execution, and marketing of all Center for the Arts programs, including Visual Performing, Literary, Community, and Education programs, by communicating and collaborating with the Board of Directors, Program Committee Chairs, the Marketing Consultant, regional arts organizations and community agencies to deliver successful programs throughout the year.
· Bachelors Degree
· Prior Management experience
· Excellent Communication skills and Attention to Details
· Experience collaborating with others
· Experience supervising others
· Evidence of commitment to missions of the nonprofit sector
· Experience with marketing, finance, and the arts sector a plus
This is a part-time position: 20 hours/week
The Center for the Arts-Lake Sunapee Region is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity
Please send a letter of interest and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Center for the Arts-Lake Sunapee Region - All Rights Reserved.